Subject: typical WebCGM graphics?

Hi,

I was looking for some on-line (publicly readable) samples of typical
technical illustrations, such as WebCGM is designed for.  I found some
within PDF presentations on our papers and presentations page, e.g.,

http://www.cgmopen.org/technical/webcgmchoice-slides.pdf (pp. 12-14)

but that isn't all that convenient.  Does anyone have URLs pointing
directly to some typical technical graphics samples?