Subject: ARCFUL01.png corrected on FTP

All --

The reference image for ARCFUL01 (static10) test was wrong.  I put the
corrected image on FTP.  Please download

ARCFUL01.png

and update your test suite.

Thanks to Don for reporting this...

>Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:21:54 -0500
>From: Don Larson <dlarson@cgmlarson.com>
>[...]
>1. ARCFUL1 - we display pie closure line at 45 degree angle whereas the ref
>image shows it at 180 degrees. We believe our image is correct given that the
>start and and vector are (1,1).

COMMENT.  I test all implementations (altho' some were old ones).  None
were correct!  Some were correct on some of the three bottom row tests, but
none were correct on all three, and (amazingly) no two amongst the four
tested were the same.  I'm attaching a MetaCheck trace, editing to
highlight the bottom three.

QUESTION.  Does anyone disagree that the above new reference image is correct?

[Footnote.  I produced the correct image in Photoshop, cutting the correct
lower-right ellipse from an otherwise wrong image and pasting it into the
otherwise correct old reference image.]

Cheers,