Subject: Telecon?

We have a telecon scheduled for Wednesday, the 13th.  I'm wondering if
there is a pressing need for this one?  Should we defer until after the
holidays?

Currently the only topics concern OASIS WebCGM processing...ballot won't
open until Saturday, the 16th.  Marketing/education status - Don.

Thoughts?

Thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com