Subject: re: [cgmo-webcgm] REMINDER - Telecon Wednesday - IMPORTANT

All,

Attached is a document with a list of possibilities for WebCGM marketing as
presented to me by Carol Geyer in a telephone discussion last month.
These all are things that Carol has done for other Oasis Member Sections
and could be done for CGM Open also.

To give Carol some idea of our goals prior to this discussion, I sent her
the notes from the Clearwater "Brainstorming session on future of WebCGM"

Please review and comment.

Regards,
Don.
Larson Software Technology.
713-977-4177x102

WebCGM publicity ideas based on discussion with Carol Geyer.doc