Subject: webcgm errata status

Dave,

This update reflects the trivial fix so that the link behind reference [6]
points to the OASIS version instead of the (identical) W3C version.

The PDF will need regeneration.  But ... no use doing that until we get the
word from TC Admin about the other hassle.

While we (you & I) are firmly convinced that, in the TC Process, it is the
NEXT ballot, 3.5 #d, at which the document body enters lock-down against
even trivial editorials (similar to commencement of OS ballot), we have not
heard any definitive ruling from TC Admin yet.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.5

If no further changes are needed, you could proceed.  If further changes
are demanded ... well, I guess we might be looking at week-after-next.  (I
should have taken bets, at the last telecon, from those who disbelieved
that this might not be finished before the next batch of meetings,
week-after-next!)

Over and out,
-Lofton.