Subject: Re: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] F2F meeting

I agree with Dieter.  We need to have substantial consensus on requirements
and supporting use cases, and a tentative list of functionality.  (Drafts
of the latter would seem to exist already -- the Clearwater output.)

The meeting should finalize these three early, and should also put out a
first rough working draft.

-Lofton.