Subject: F2f meeting possiblities

Here's the current state of the spreadsheet I sent out.

It looks lilke there may be some availability during August, but I
haven't heard from Ben, Dieter, Franck,  or Ulrich.  Stuart also really
didn't fill in any unavailabilty, but indicated he was available from
August on.

I'd like to have those who haven't responded to please do so.  If we
want a meeting we need to find a time period.

Thx...Dave
 <<TC face to face meeting availabilty.xls>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

TC face to face meeting availabilty.xls