Subject: Confirmation of WebCGM 2.0 Errata

Mary,

The WebCGM TC has affirmed the Errata for WebCGM 2.0.  ( see minutes of
the WebCGM TC meeting of 2007-0509 at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/23
961/20070509_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_minutes.pdf)

It is now ready to me moved in with the OS version of WebCGM 2.0.

The approved Errata is located at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23881/webcgm-v2.0-erra
ta-OS.zip
with the pdf file at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23896/webcgm-v2.0-erra
ta.pdf

I also believe that there is a redirection to resolve "This version" of
the XCF file required.

Thx...Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com