Subject: Text searching requirements

I found a CPF written last year by the graphics subproject of the US
S1000D group dealing with searchable text in CGM files.  I've sent an
email off to them to refine requirements.  Please review the attached
document and we'll discuss more on Wednesday.

Thx...Dave
 <<CPF_2006-xxUS_Graphics_Text_Search.doc>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

CPF_2006-xxUS_Graphics_Text_Search.doc