Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] REMINDER: telecon

Dave, this appears in the agenda, about sub-string hotspotting:

"Awaiting response from US graphics subproject on defect report approach to
resolution of the CPF."

I'm not sure that I understand what this means.  Who is the "US graphics
subproject", and who is in "awaiting" mode?

Just to summarize the situation.  We (the TC) have to decide whether to
approach this via a defect report against CGM:1999.  Making that decision
has been the subject of the email dialog between me, Stuart, et al.  If we
submit by 8th June (Friday), it will make it onto their July Tokyo F2F
agenda, which could result in a meeting decision (but that is not
guaranteed).  Else it will be processed by SC24 mail ballot afterwards.

Request:  I have to leave after 45 minutes on Wednesday.  Could we please
swap the order of the agenda items?