Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] what it might look like...

All,

I agree with Lofton's proposal.

Forrest

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:35 AM
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: FW: [cgmo-webcgm] what it might look like...

 I've already had some "regrets" for the telcon set for Wednesday.
Timing requires that we need to submit this defect sooner, rather than
later.  Please review Lofton's proposal and respond with your agreement
or comments on the Notes put into the document by Lofton.

Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com