Subject: RE: sub-string hotspotting, for final approval

Lofton,

Looks good but I think we should change <substring object> slightly to:

<substring object> ::=
        <BEGIN APPLICATION STRUCTURE>
        <application structure descriptor>
        <BEGIN APPLICATION STRUCTURE BODY>
        <simple substring> +                     <---- this should be
repeatable
        <END APPLICATION STRUCTURE>

But other than that it looks good to me.

Stuart.
--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group