Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Proposed agenda for f2f meeting

At 02:57 PM 8/3/2007 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>Here's my proposal for an agenda for our f2f meeting in Seattle.
>
>Please review and give me any comments as far as additions or deletions.

Let's revisit our good old "Interop. Problem Tracking System".  I have been
carrying this item forward, in quarterly reports, as "back burner,
pending", for a couple years now (at least).

The last status:  we were ready to go, but needed a couple small
corrections to user documentation pages.  We could never get those
done.  It has now been in limbo for some years.

Therefore we should formally kill it, and take it off of our program of
work.  Or else finish it and roll it out for the public (and a publicity,
press-release opportunity).