Subject: Re: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - WebCGM_21_Requirements.html uploaded

At 02:24 AM 8/15/2007 -0400, Weidenbrueck, Dieter wrote:
>[...]
>I think a main requirement for the group is a firm commitment of each
>vendor to support every single feature in a timely fashion that we will
>start discussing now.

Yes indeed.

>Otherwise we will run into challenges with W3C (missing implementations),
>have interoperability problems between vendors, and during development of
>the spec we will be suffering from a lack of expertise because not
>everybody is equally prepared for discussions.

To help prepare, I have posted an new version.  (I don't anticipate any
more significantly different new versions before F2F.)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/24997/WebCGM_21_Requirements.html

I have ensured that every item has a status, and they are color-coded.  Red
means that there has been zero (significant) activity since origination of
the item (usually Clearwater).  Yellow means little activity -- no
conclusive discussion yet to accept or reject the item.  Green means ...
well, it's showing signs of life.