Subject: about WebCGM_21_Requirements.html

[...this was supposed to go to the TC, but I sent it to the WG by
mistake...moot now, as I updated it yesterday with 2nd draft and message,
and sent that message to TC...]

WebCGM TC --

I have tried to summarize the state of our requirements considerations for
WebCGM 2+.  I have culled all of the relevant emails, documents, and
minutes that I could find.

I'd like feedback.  Have I missed anything?  Have I misrepresented any
status?  Could the document itself be improved (structure, linking, etc)?

This is a very preliminary draft, but one thing does emerge ... we haven't
actually CLOSED the status of any of the requirements, neither accepted
(with concise scope definition) nor rejected.  In some cases we're close,
in some cases we're awaiting input from the constituents, and in some cases
we have not discussed the item at all yet.

-Lofton.