Subject: Animation discussion

Hi guys,

I was wondering if we could have the animation discussion at 10:30 am PT? It's what works best for me. Please let me know.

Note: I had no problem hearing Dave on the phone (the sound was surprisingly good); the others need to speak up a bit (if possible).

Dave, can you email me your minutes (that notepad document you were working on... just to get an idea of what was covered yesterday)?

Many thanks!
Benoit.