Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - Proposed WebCGM 2.1 enhancements (WebCGM_21_list_r2.html) uploaded

Benoit.

-----Original Message-----
From: david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com
[mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 6:20 PM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - Proposed WebCGM 2.1 enhancements
(WebCGM_21_list_r2.html) uploaded

updated the WebCGM 2.1 enhancement document again to add the interaction
of transparency

 -- Mr. david cruikshank

The document revision named Proposed WebCGM 2.1 enhancements
(WebCGM_21_list_r2.html) has been submitted by Mr. david cruikshank to
the OASIS CGM Open WebCGM TC document repository.  This document is
revision #2 of WebCGM_21_list.html.

Document Description:
This is a draft document identifying potential WebCGM 2.1 functionality
enhancements.

Added the functionalilty of z-compression left out in the original
document

Rev 2 added the transparency issue

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/document.php?do
cument_id=25179

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/25
179/WebCGM_21_list_r2.html

Revision:
This document is revision #2 of WebCGM_21_list.html.  The document
details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration