Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] about "additional style properties"

I have an action item to produce a list of candidates.  I think I'll
have to done by the 12th of Sep.

In addition to line and edge types, possibly things like fill color
along with fill style...I just need to review the attribute and control
elements that have an effect on primitives that might be in APS's.

Thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:01 PM
To: Bezaire, Benoit; cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

At 10:25 AM 9/4/2007 -0400, Bezaire, Benoit wrote:
>[...]
>Here's our position on the 2.1 requirements:
>[...]
>  3) additional style properties: we need more info.

We did enumerate some I think.  The one that I can remember that isn't
in Dave's summary is line type.  There is currently a Style Property for
line color, and another for line width, but none for line type.

Harking back again to M&L's marquee animation...  they could implement
some of the samples we saw using WebCGM 2.0 line color and line width.
They could have done another with line type, if it were available as a
Style Property.

Seattle attendees... Were there any other specific Style Properties that
we discussed? It may be that line type was the only other one that
wasn't in Dave's list.