Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - WebCGM TC telecon minutes 20070912 (20070912_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_minutes.pdf) uploaded

One small clarification in the minutes.  In the section where we are rehashing some animation topics, it says:

[[[
Lofton noted that if we are concerned about external coordinates, we already allow it in the XCF.
We can get over this issue by appropriate queries to get picture extents, etc.
]]]

The second sentence was (should be) qualified with "...in the DOM.", of course.

Obviously it would still present a problem in XCF, just as current 'region', 'viewcontext', etc are potentially problematic in XCF.