Subject: Looking for viewers

Hello all,

I am in the process of putting the final touches on an example that will
show flow of electricity in a wire.  I am having some behavior issues
and
would like to be able to try more than a single viewer to help determine

if it is my code, the image, or the viewer that is not behaving the way
that
I would expect.

As a side note.  I can add style property nodes to the DOM tree via
.setStyleProperty() but without a reload I am not sure how to remove
it from the tree.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group