Subject: Action item list

I've created an initial action item list to track the work we are doing.
Let me know if I've missed anything.  We'll be going over these at the
telecons.

Dave
 <<CGMO_AI_list_initial.xls>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

CGMO_AI_list_initial.xls