Subject: Telecon on Wednesday the 3rd of October - REMINDER

Here's the preliminary agenda for the telecon this Wednesday.  Primary
focus of the telecon will be animation.

Please send regrets if you cannot make it.
 <<20071003_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_agenda.doc>>
I'll be in Oslo, but should be able to join.  Stuart will act as leader
on the WebEX.

Details:
Time: 7:00am,- 8:30am pt
Dial in numbers:
Toll numbers:
FRANCE +33-1-70-70-84-56
GERMANY +49-69-2222-3468
UNITED KINGDOM +44-20-7108-6391
USA +1-210-795-0625
Toll Free Numbers:
FRANCE 080-510-0984
GERMANY 0800-101-7056
UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9632
USA 866-617-3597
Pass Code: 6961530 - NOTE new passcode
If you need numbers for other countries, let me know

Webex
WebEx site: https://boeing.webex.com
Meeting number: 894 672 738
Meeting password: webcgmfun

Join meeting as Attendee:
https://boeing.webex.com/boeing/j.php?ED=88863712&UID=0

Dave
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

20071003_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_agenda.doc