Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Flow of electricity

At 02:13 PM 10/2/2007 -0400, Bezaire, Benoit wrote:
>I think we are on the same page... but I have yet to see any concrete
>proposal.

Do you mean specific proposals for definable line types and definable
line-type-initial-offset?  If so, then a question...

I wonder, is that level of detail premature at this point?  What we
discussed at Seattle was the ability, via new DOM Style Property(s) (or XCF
equivalent) to define one or more new line types and apply them to objects.

Should we be designing the details of the solution, or just enumerating the
requirements, at this point?