Subject: Flow example and our DOM viewer

Stuart,

I had a closer look at what you are doing in the JavaScript of
circuit.html and realized that our DOM viewer is not really working
as you would expect.

The problem is that each of the line segments are not be "drawn" by
our Viewer until it is thru the entire "flowPoeer" cycle so the animation
effect is not evident.

We are doing an "Invalidate" in our code after each setStyleProperty
which should cause a re-draw but these seem to be deferred by
Windows.

I'm going to dig into this some more but was wondering if any other
implementors are having the same dilemma.

Don Larson.