Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] CL-d3 - Drawing model - color compositing

Dave asks a question, embedded...

At 06:34 AM 9/5/2007 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>I took an action item to revisit the question that came up during Chris'
>review of WebCGM 2.0 proposed changes in 2006.
>
>The original resolution to the comment is at [1]
>
>The last email thread is at [2] and it seems to fully discuss the issue.
>
>The question is where do we go from here?

Looking at Chris's original question [1], and at our response in 2.0 [3]
(thanks to Benoit for the writing),

[3]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/WebCGM20-Concepts.html#webcgm_2_2_2

I think we have fully answered Chris's original question.  As to "what
next", I propose that any additional related needs are in the scope of
solving the transparency mess, per my recent suggestion [4].

[4] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200710/msg00036.html

Does this seem to answer Dave's "what next", or am I missing something
substantive that's implicit in "revisit the question"?