Subject: getStyleProperty ?

A loose end...

Stuart indicated that getStyleProperty() method might have been handy for
his DOM programming.

As we just discussed, there are issues about the return value, e.g., if the
particular Style Property has not yet been set by DOM/XCF.  IMO, those
problems are solvable, with appropriate care in the definition of such a
method.  (Although the solution might affect the perceived usefulness of
the method.)

But the question is:  do we have a 2.1 requirement for
getStyleProperty()?  Does the utility sufficiently outweigh the
cost?  (Cost to 2.1 spec. schedule; and cost to vendors to implement).