Subject: Telecon?

If no one objects, I would like to cancel and telecon tomorrow morning
(Wed, Oct 31).  I haven't had time to work on my action items and I
already have 2 two hour telecons starting at 4:00 AM and 6:00 AM.
Interupting my 2nd telecon for a TC telecon is probably not a good idea
this week.

I think the only thing currently under discussion is the iimplementation
of a "convenience" interface to use regex against APS attributes.  In
general, I think this is a useful interface, if it's not to difficult to
implement.

Thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com