Subject: Fwd: WebCGM 2.0 implementation

All --

Please reply directly to Haras if you are able to give him useful
information about his interest in WebCGM 2.0 implementations.

Haras makes an excellent suggestion:  we should update the implementation
matrix, which was last updated about a year ago during CR.  Dave, could you
please put this on the TC agenda?

-Lofton.