Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ASSIGNMENTS: review 2.1 Requirements

At 08:34 AM 11/7/2007 -0800, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>During the telecon this morning we handed out assignments for the
>sections of the Draft WebCGM 2.1 Requirements:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25996/WebCGM_21_Requirements.html

I just uploaded the updated version:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/26028/WebCGM_21_Requirements.html

Btw ... Dave's URL is the member-only URL, and my URL (for Kavi rev.1) is
the public URL, which is why the URLs look so different.

In any case, the Dave-referenced version (member or public) is now
obsolete.  You should use the version (member or public) that says "2nd
Draft" "07 Nov.." in the title.

FYI about the version I just put up:
-- removed old stuff left-over from the 2+ doc.
-- minor changes like de-italicize some note.
-- light clean-up.

I don't anticipate to touch this again before I travel (unless someone
points out some heinous errors!)

-Lofton.