Subject: Telecon

All,

I have a last minute conflict and will not be able to join the telecom today.

The two style properties that I am most interested in adding are line style initial offset and line type. It would also be helpful to add line definitions.

In the area of redraw control, I would like to see some way to not redraw after a style has been applied, full redraw after a style has been applied and redraw only the apps that have a new  style applied.

Regards,

Forrest