Subject: IGNORE!!! Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Re: transformations in SVG

Arghhhhh!

Okay, IGNORE the below "wrong list" message!!!

It's target,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200801/msg00045.html ,
indeed eventually found its way to this TC list, as intended.  And fulfulls
the action that I volunteered at the telecon.

Sorry for the confusion.  Time to quit for the day, before I do some real
damage!

-Lofton.