Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Executing a fragment.

The buttons on the html were mislabeled... here is a more
correct version

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group

Frag_test.cgm

Title: WebCGM 2.0 load fragment test

WebCGM 2.0 load fragment test

The source value is:

This button should reset the view to the whole image.

This button should zoom on the object named Engine.

This button should zoom in on the fleet.