Subject: F2F MEETING

During the abbreviated telecon today of 06 Feb 08, we (4 of us) thought
we would support Dieter's proposal (1) of meeting in Needham, MA May
28-30.

This is a little late on our timeline, but we think that it could work
with our overall schedule.

Please indicate your concurance with this date.

(1)
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200802/msg00017.html

Thx...Dave
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com