Subject: Telecon REMINDER:

Please send regrets if you can't make it.

I was very close to cancelling this telecon since Stuart and I haven't
had time to work on our assignments, but Lofton did his and so did
Forrest.  We'll review that input during the telcon.

Preliminary agenda...

Dave
 <<20080213_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_agenda.doc>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

20080213_WebCGM_TC_Telecon_agenda.doc