Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Proposal: deprecate background param

Benoit,

I agree, my vote would be to deprecate the background param entirely.

Forrest

From: Bezaire, Benoit [mailto:bbezaire@ptc.com]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 7:25 AM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

I believe there is no implementation of the 'background' param, why keep this in the spec if it's the case?

Proposal i) deprecate the background param entirely.

Proposal ii) deprecate the 'Disable' value of the param only.

I think I favor (ii). It might be an easier editorial task. It might also be easier to bring back if implementers show interest in the future.

Thoughts?

Ben