Subject: It's COB (or later) Monday

I think we had some drafting assignments due today so we could review
them on Wednesday....including my own.

Actually, I have been working on font mapping and default style
properties.  I've combined them into one drafting assignment and hope to
have it pretty much finished by Tuesday.

I just wanted to tell you how I'm handling it to see if it makes sense.

1) I'm adding 2 new sub-sections:  2.5.2.1 and 2.5.4.1 to have a short
description of the new funtionality.

2) I'm proposing a new chapter (it could be an appendix, but I think a
chapter is better) describing both functionality and containing the XML
configuration file DTD.

3) I'm adding a line to the conformance chapter to include this new
configuration fiile.

That sound right?

Thx....Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com