Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Default Style Propertiers DTD

Dave, could you provide an example of the font mapping syntax? I'm not
sure I understand.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:03 PM
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Default Style Propertiers DTD

I meant to send this yesterday....

I'm still working on the new chapter 9, but here's the XML DTD to handle
the font mappping and the style properties.

I've expressed the style properties attributes in terms of CGM values,
but explaining them in Chapter 9 for their use.

Talk to you in the morning...

Thx...Dave
 <<webcgmConfig.dtd>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange Boeing Commercial
Airplane 206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734 david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com