Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Config edits draft -finally!

I will use the 60 day review to comment on this. It's too much wording
too late for me to give useful feedback at this time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 2:19 PM
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Config edits draft -finally!

Here's the first draft of all the edits for the font mapping and default
style tasks.

I'll be incorporating this into the master WD by Monday COB, so please
provide comments as soon as possible.

Thx...Dave
 <<config_edits.html>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange Boeing Commercial
Airplane 206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734 david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com