Subject: Telecon REMINDER

For this telecon, it is important that we have a quorum to conduct a
ballot to approve the current WD of WebCGM 2.1 as and CD and request a
60 day review.

The final draft is at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27684/WebCGM21-WD-2008
0324.zip

This is the primary item on the agenda for the telcon.

If there are other item that we want to cover, please let me know.

Thx....Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com