Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Minor change on cover page

Hi folks,

  There's a problem with the links - some of the links use uppercase filenames
(WebCGM21) and some use lowercase (webcgm21). There may be other variations; not
sure. If the links aren't exactly the same filenames (case sensitive) they
result in a 404.

Everything looks fine, so as soon as you can get me a set of files with
consistent linknames/filenames I can get this out.

Regards,

Mary