Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] COMMENTS: Chapter 3

3.1.1.1: As per our latest discussions, an IRI fragment cannot be used to load a ACI file

I'm not sure I remember that decision being formalized.  Is it that it "cannot" be used, or the vendors won't support?

thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

From: Bezaire, Benoit [mailto:bbezaire@ptc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:07 AM
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] COMMENTS: Chapter 3

3.1.1.1: As per our latest discussions, an IRI fragment cannot be used to load a ACI file
3.1.1.2: As per our latest discussions, 'resrcterm' cannot use "aci(", i.e. fragment syntax should be the same as WebCGM 2.0
3.1.1.3: switch "resrcurl" with xcfterm
3.1.1.5: swithc 'resrcterm' with xcfterm, delete references to "Application Configurable Items" and ACI.
3.1.2.7: remove entire section
3.2.1.5 Grnode: should we clarfiy in here if 'grnode' has a bounding box (i.e., geometry)? Supports styling?
3.4: didn't we decide to do something about background: Enable | Disable?