Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] COMMENTS: Chapter 5

I recall that as well. I had a short window of time to review the spec... couldn't afford to go back and re-read all the threads. I wanted to put that in my comments and make sure we don't lose track of it.

Ben

From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:47 AM
To: Bezaire, Benoit; CGM Open WebCGM TC

Hi Benoit,

About your 'grnode' comments...

We had a long thread about changes to clarify the details of 'grnode'.  There were some agreements, and some open questions.  As I recall, we left it as needing fuller issue discussion during the 60-day.

Speaking just for myself, I need to go back and refresh my memory on what (if anything) we previously agreed in that thread.  Then pick up and factor in your new comments...