Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Ch.9 "informative subsection" action item

I don't feel I should do this "informative subsection".  This solution
addresses platform independence, but doesn't address my viewer
independence requirement.  I would prefer someone else draft this
sectin, and I'll review.

Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 7:18 AM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

All --

 From the f2f (Dave's as-yet-unpublished notes):  "For a solution that
is platform independent may be best thing is to just put this into an
informative subsection in chapter 9, via environmental variables,
program switches, search paths, etc.) "

We don't have an owner for this item yet.  Will someone volunteer?
(Else, we are going to need to simply assign this and other AIs at the
Wednesday telecon.  So volunteer now and get the item you want.)