Subject: ED-NOTE: Grnode question

5.7.1.4 DOM Interfaces & 'grnode'
[Ed. Would it be good to put a general heads-up about 'grnode' up front
here? E.g., "5.7.1.4 Interfaces and node types." Or does it suffice that
we have individual rules everywhere -- 'grnode' is invalid except in
WebCGMNode -- as is implied in our 'grnode' resolutions email?]

We missed this one today during the telcon.

My feeling is that we do give the individual rules on the various
interfaces and methods.  We probably don't need to add another heading
to cover it specifically.

Coments?

Dave
Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com