Subject: RE: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] QUESTION: XCD dtd xform

Beniot's assumption is the one I'm going with (and the one that is in
WebCGM 2.1)

Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bezaire, Benoit [mailto:bbezaire@ptc.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:20 AM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

Currently in WebCGM 2.0, setStyleProperty is available on
WebCGMAppStructure and WebCGMPicture. As far as I remember (from face to
face meetings and telecons), geometric transforms were meant for APS. So
WebCGMAppStructure in my opinion.

Nobody made a strong push to have geometric transforms on WebCGMPicture.

Regards,
Benoit.