Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] RE: Correction to Minutes? (Item for Wed agenda?)

Hi folks,

  What is the “final approval” ballot you’re referring to? Just chiming in in case it’s one of the Special Majority ballots that I need to run via web ballot so there’s no need to worry about attendance …

Mary

From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:27 PM
To: Cruikshank, David W; cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

At 01:08 PM 6/24/2008 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:

I was just going back to look at that.  We did talk about a special meeting on the morning of the 30th to do the final approval ballot.

We recall differently.  I would have been (in fact, would be) hesitant to schedule a special telecon for the vote.

Whatever.  (But has anyone polled voting members to see if they could attend a special telecon Monday?)

The text was to be ready for the 25th.

On that we agree.  I just posted it.  (More about it in tomorrow's telecon.)

If we do the ballot tomorrow the voters are (as long as they attend):

Dave
Lofton
Stuart
Rob
Ben
Don
Forrest (jeopardy)
Ulrich (jeopardy)

And do we know how would the outlook change with a special telecon Monday?

OK?

I don't really care a lot.  I just thought Monday might carry some attendance risk.  We have more or less said that voting members are responsible to keep their status up (in the face of the idiotic OASIS rules that penalize busy committees and reward slackard ones.)   So ... "whenever".