Subject: ACTION ITEM: test suite

We need to determine the granularity of our test suite.  Some of them as
described are probably too large and may put tests at risk if one
feature is not supported.

All people who are working on test development need to provide Dave with
1) a name for each of their tests
2) a one line description of the purpose of the test.

This assignment is due by COB on Monday July 28th
Dave will put together a matrix for the next telecon to capture dates
for test suite development and vendor implentation of each feature.

Thx....Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com