Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] RE: ACTION ITEM: test suite

All --

As I understand, only Don submitted his assignment on time (thanks Don).

Which leaves Benoit, Forrest, Ulrich, Stuart, ..., delinquent.  (Not
forgetting Rob, but his is a big researchy type of assignment that probably
will take a while yet.)

Dave is just about out of time, and our normal late/last minute habit might
mean that someone else has to do this tracking table.

-Lofton.