Subject: matrix updated

I updated the matrix with information from Forrest and Benoit.
ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test_matrix.htm

NOTE:

1.) Per my earlier comment (no one objected), I am putting all test names
in "camel case".  Please check the names in the matrix, and use the same in
your actual tests.  (This affects Stuart, Forrest, Don, and Benoit).

2.) Don -- please send the estimated submission date for your tests.

3.) Ulrich -- we are awaiting your information for the matrix.

Oh yeah, and Benoit wins the prize for first test submission!