Subject: More findings about v1-v3 test coverage

Hi All --

Rob has answered another piece of the test-suite-coverage question.  This
time he looked at coverage of Delimiter Elements.

either tested in static10 or in the new20tests modules.

Let's talk (next telecon) about whether we want a Compound Line
test.  (Since there is a Closed Figure test, with edges 'on', it would seem
trivial to implement, and in fact relatively easy to derive such a test.)

-Lofton.